Saturday, August 08, 2026

How to get my books!

I'm seeing more and more people posting that my books aren't available in the USA or Australia, and how can I get copies ...

The real challenge I think is that shipping costs have gone through the roof over the last 5-6 years and it now costs more than the book to ship things overseas (from the UK, which is where I and all the books are physically located).

However there are a few options available.

If it's signed copies that you're after, then if you order from my own store here:

https://samantha-lee-howe-ltd.sumupstore.com/products?category=9b37b1db-0176-46fd-bc88-1f79643f4d74

Then all the books are signed and all have options for USA and Australia shipping ... so while the cost might be higher than from Amazon or whatever, Amazon may not have the titles in your country anyway!

The store has all my non-Telos Publishing titles:  My Doctor Who Memoir Who Me! in all editions (hardback, paperback, trade paperback, and proof copy); the new Doctor Who audio Shard of Life is there too, as are my two Doctor Who review books Then and Now ... so please check it out if you're looking for something that I have written!

Many other titles are now also published by Telos Publishing, and so you can head to www.telos.co.uk to find them, and most are also available on Amazon where you live ... so it's always worth checking there as well!

If all else fails, you can always reach out to me on social media - you never know ... I might have copies of what you're looking for!  https://www.facebook.com/davidjhowe/

No comments: