Saturday, July 03, 2004

Zombies

I'm at least starting this new Howeswho blog with the intention of posting things regularly. We'll see how it works out. I watched ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS 2 the other night. What a strange film. I saw the original ZFE when I was a kid when it first came out, and that was fun - I *hated* the splinter in the eye scene though. But this one wasn't even a Zombie film as far as I could tell. More an infection that makes people go mad. I thought it was hilarious the way it was meant to be LA and Malibu but looked like somewhere in the wastes of Mexico, and all the zombies looked like Chinese or Thai people. I guess it was filmed in Italy somewhere ... and these were all the locals appearing as zombies. I sort of enjoyed it, but it wasn't what I was expecting. I've just started watching ZFE3 now and that looks wierd and wacky as well ... David

No comments: