Monday, December 26, 2005

Spamming of My Blog

Just so that folks know, a company seems to have taken a liking to my blog and has been spamming me with random comments advertising their wares on nearly all of my posts - another 30 or so arrived over Christmas. I'm therefore moderating all the comments for the moment and any genuine ones just might get deleted due to the volume I'm having to wade through. I've emailed them to ask them to stop and if they don't then I'll report them to their ISP and to anyone else I can find who is associated with them. Not amused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had the same problam, both on my blog at myspace and on my message board. Fortunatly, now Christmas is over the spamming seems to have stopped. But I do understand just how annoying it can be. Hope things get better soon.